50 Social Selling Pros in B2B We’re Following On LinkedIn
As Part 2, we’re sharing a curated list of some of the top people in B2B sales and marketing who are taking social selling to the next level on LinkedIn as engagers. We’ve given you the 3 changes you need to make to up-level your own social selling strategy to a social engagement strategy, but these CEOs, leaders, and gurus can also show you the way in what it looks like to build a personal professional brand on LinkedIn in order to successfully build relationships and a career.
CEOs & Founders
These CEOs and Founders aren’t just promoting their companies, products, and employees on LinkedIn. They are using LinkedIn to help build their companies, by developing, nurturing and leveraging relationships.
- Amit Bendov, Co-Founder and CEO, Gong.io
- David Cancel, CEO, Drift
- Kyle Porter, CEO, SalesLoft
- Jackie Hermes, Founder & CEO, Accelity
- Jake Dunlap, CEO, Skaled Consulting & Skaled Media
- Arianna Huffington, CEO, Thrive Global
- Angelina Lawton, Founder & CEO, Sportsdigita
- Carolyn Betts Fleming, Founder & CEO, Betts Recruiting
- John Barrows, CEO, JBarrows Sales Training
- Josh Braun, Founder, Sales DNA
- Jay Baer, Founder, Convince & Convert
- Sam Jacobs, Founder, Revenue Collective
- Joe Mullings, President & CEO, The Mullings Group
- Shay Rowbottom, CEO, Rowbottom Marketing
- Brian G. Burns, CEO, The B2B Revenue Leadership Show
- Sara Blakely, Founder & CEO, Spanx
- Liz Ryan, Founder & CEO, Human Workplace
- Melonie Dodaro, CEO, Top Dog Social Media
- Kasey Jones, CEO, A Better Jones
- Tima Elhajj, CEO & Founder, Tima Media & Consulting
- James Ski ,Founder & CEO, Sales Confidence
- Daniel Disney, Founder & Owner, The Daily Sales
- Aaron Ross, Co-CEO, Predictable Revenue
Sales & Leadership
These sales veterans are paving their way in leadership and using LinkedIn to build up their networks and tap into new business potential. Building up a personal professional brand is also something that will move with you as you progress in your career.
- Lori Richardson, B2B Sales Growth Strategist, Score More Sales
- Nicolette Mullenix, Sr. Director Global Sales Development, Snowflake
- Morgan Ingram, Director of Sales Execution and Evolution, JBarrows Sales Training
- Scott Barker, Head of Partnerships, Sales Hacker, Inc.
- Kevin Dorsey, VP of Inside Sales, PatientPop Inc.
- Sam Nelson, SDR Leader, Outreach
- Brigette Hyacinth, Keynote Speaker on Leadership, HR, AI, and Digital Transformation, BrigetteHyacinth.com
- Deb Berman, Founder & Advisor, DB Career Building
- Mark Roberge, Managing Director, Stage to Capital
- Brian Galicia, Global Sales Leader, Microsoft
- Asad Zaman , Partner & Managing Director, Sales Talent Agency, Inc.
Marketing & Sales Gurus
It takes a special person to become a guru in both Sales and Marketing as aligning these two groups is a constant struggle businesses face.
We also want to be clear with this last group that building a personal professional brand on LinkedIn isn’t just for CEOs, Sales Leaders, and Marketing. Anyone can, and should, use LinkedIn to build a trusted network of business relationships and fans. These are just the top dogs in our business.
- Gabe Villamizar, Global Sales Evangelist, Lucidchart
- Chris Orlob, Senior Director Product Marketing, Gong.io
- Udi Ledergor, VP Marketing, Gong.io
- Ryan Bonnici, CMO, G2
- Max Altschuler, Vice President of Marketing, Outreach
- Koka Sexton, VP of Marketing, Betts Recruiting
- Neil Patel, Co-Founder, Crazy Egg & Neil Patel Digital
- Chantel Soumis, Speaker & Creative Director, Stardust Creative
- Jen Sieger, Director, Specialist Sales, Microsoft
- Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP
- Dave Gerhardt, VP of Marketing, Drift
- Joe Matar, Director of Marketing, Brazen Technologies
- Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist, BombBomb
- Patrick Ward, Editor-In-Chief, High Speed Experts
- Preksha Kaparwan, Co-Founder, CMO – Alphaa AI
- Richard Moore, Head of Growth, Entrepreneur Business Live
Know of a LinkedIn Influencer On the Rise? Submit Nominations for our Monthly Edition!
Send our Inbound Marketing Manager, Emily Thompson, a message on LinkedIn letting her know you know a top social seller in the space (yes, you can submit yourself!). There’s no need to submit 2-4 sentences on why you think you should be added. Your profile and activity will speak for itself! Each month we will roll out a list of profiles on our radar to share the wealth of knowledge LinkedIn holds!
*Disclaimer: These names are listed in no particular order.