As a graphic designer you are passionate about design, typography and visual branding. The materials you produce create approachable, smart designs that aim to drive high engagements. You will help grow our clients’ brands through impactful and creative design. Plus, you will help design Skaled’s brand presence in the market.
You will report to the Director of Creative Services.
- Ideate content themes, layouts and experiences for reports, landing pages, events and more
- Design digital and print ready content and collateral for internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with team leads on Skaled’s branding initiatives
- Update the design of existing collateral and presentation templates
- Self-manage a wide variety of projects, deadlines, and clients
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate seamlessly with designers, marketers, sales and remote workers
- 2+ years professional experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of digital design, including responsive design, websites, email, and social media
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Photoshop and other creative tools.
- Experience with web development and HTML
- Thrive and adapt to a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Self-disciplined and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts