Partner Sales Account Manager
The Partner Sales Account Manager at Skaled will be responsible managing and expanding business relationships with our top technology partners. The primary objective is to build relationships with key stakeholders within the partner organization in order to drive opportunities to Skaled for customized consulting services.
The Partner Sales Account Manager will serve as Skaled’s internal SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the respective partner’s solution offering(s). This person will be responsible for staying up to date with our partners’ products and services and maintaining the required certifications. We’re looking for a talented B2B marketer with technical expertise who can assist in building and optimizing chat bots along with sales cadence tools to create interactive, personalized experiences for prospects and customers.
- Deliver on Skaled’s partner revenue targets month over month.
- Interact regularly with all partner teams to understand their products, services, and USPs that impact their success.
- Identify best inflection points in which Skaled can deliver it’s unique value within our partner account portfolio.
- Assist in delivering onsite training workshops to partner teams to ensure that they have up to date insights and best practices to effectively grow and upsell their current accounts.
- Consistently demonstrate unique value to partner teams in order to fuel a constant flow of consulting opportunities to Skaled.
- Proactively prospect for direct sales opportunities by leveraging key partner tools (eg. Drift and Outreach.io).
- Conduct regular pipeline meetings and internal strategy meetings with Skaled’s Director of Partnerships to ensure that we are delivering on internal KPIs.
- Aid in promoting Skaled’s social marketing strategy through consistent engagement.
- Participate in team building activities for partner business units.
- 3 to 5 years in a direct sales role
- Ability to align and articulate a company’s value proposition, lead qualifiers, best fit customer, and personas
- Ability to “influence” customer action, pace, and outcomes
- Experience rolling out conversational marketing platforms (eg. Drift) and sales engagement tools (eg. Outreach.io)
- Experience interacting with or selling chat tools with CRMs (eg. Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platforms (eg. Marketo)
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, customer success and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Certified in Conversational Marketing tools
- Experience in a company practicing account-based marketing
- Development experience using APIs for chat, CRM and marketing automation